Changes to your circumstances affecting benefits

If your circumstances change

You must tell us straight away if your circumstances change – the quickest and easiest way to let us know is online.

You can tell us about changes to your circumstances using the online application form below. You do not need to create an account to do this.

You can also use this form to upload copies of evidence that shows your current circumstances.

Tell us about a change affecting your benefits

Don't wait more than 1 month to tell us after the change takes place.

You can also write to our benefits section at our Civic Offices.

Benefits section
Thurrock Council, Civic Offices, New Road, Grays, RM17 6SL