- How much will the council spend this current financial year (estimated) on privately run Alternative Provision for excluded pupils, or for dual roll pupils?
- How many pupils does this cover?
- How much did the council spend on privately run Alternative Provision for excluded/dual roll pupils in 2017/18 and 2018/19?
- How many pupils did this cover?
- How many pupils were sent to the council’s own PRU (if there is one) in the current financial year?
- How many pupils were sent to the council’s own PRU in 2017/18 and 2018/19.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.