Can you please advise of the arrangements you have in place for the collection for your residual (aka black bag) household waste. If it is provided by an in-house service please advise. If it is contracted out to an external operator please provide the following details: -
- Name of company providing the service
- Start date of contract
- Duration and extension periods
- End date of contract
- Tonnes collected in the most recent reported year
- Annual contract value
- Frequency of collection
If your arrangements for the collection of recyclates from households is different please provide full details as above plus details of the materials collected, the frequency for each type and the tonnes collected for each type.
- All service are provided in house
- The figures for the financial year April 2019 – March 2020 are yet to be confirmed. However, the provisional tonnage (collection tonnage only) is as follows;
Garden Waste: 11,872.5
- All waste streams are collected weekly
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.