From your allocated Public Health budget, how much do you propose to spend on the following areas of drug and alcohol treatment in 2020/21?
1. Residential rehabilitation budget (tier 4)
2. Residential detoxification budget (tier 4)
3. Community substance misuse services (tier 3)
4. Your total substance misuse budget
1. £10,000 is allocated as a contingency fund for tier 4 resi rehab and detox. Our tier 4 treatment is a community-centred day programme offer that is factored into our block contract.
2. See above.
3. £1,313,458 for both adults and young people.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.