1. We would be grateful if you could please provide a quote for the provision of Personal Injury Accident (PIA) records for an area in the vicinity of Fobbing, Rayleigh (as shown indicatively on the attached plan).
The information should cover the most recent five year period, if possible, and should also include the following:
- Personal injury accidents;
- Location and grid reference;
- Weather conditions and lighting;
- Severity; and
- Descriptions and details.
2. It would also be appreciated if a map showing the locations of the accidents could also be provided.
|Policy Year (01 April to 31 March)||Total Number of Personal Injury Claims*|
*Please note the above response was based on a search of accident location; High Road, Fobbing. Extract date: 08/04/2020
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.