1. Is the provision and maintenance of your current street furniture (e.g. Bus Shelters) funded or partially subsidised by advertising?
2. Do other outdoor advertising contracts exist unrelated to Street Furniture provision (e.g. Free standing 6 sheet units / wall mounted displays on Local Authority owned buildings and land)?
3. If so, please confirm the contract start and end dates, together with the name(s) of the incumbent Media Owner / Maintenance provider.
4. Please also provide number and type of advertising panels involved (e.g. digital / back-lit) and the advertising revenue generated if possible.
1. Currently no provision as contract ended for advertising.
2. No freestanding or wall mounted six sheet type displays. However there is a roundabout sponsorship scheme.
3. Start date 1 September 2016 – end 31 August 2020 – Marketing Force
4. 36 roundabouts - non-illuminated signs measuring no more than 1100mm wide by 550mm tall and 2.5mm thick
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.