If there is more than one provider please split all the information including the annual average spend, number of connection, duration, contract dates and internal contact details.
1. Network Provider(s) - Please provide me with the network provider name e.g. EE, Telefonica, Vodafone, Three
2. Annual Average Spend for each Network Provider - Can you please provide me with the average annual spend over the last 3 years. If this is a new contract can you please provide the estimated annual spend.
3. Number of Connections- Number of connections for each network provider. (number of voice only devices, voice and data devices, data only devices) please provide me with the breakdown and not the overall total.
4. Duration of the contract- please state if the contract also includes contract extensions for each provider.
5. Contract Start Date- please can you provide me with the start date of the signed agreement. Please do not provide me with the framework contract date I require the contract dates of the signed agreement. (if there are multiple start dates, could you please provide me with the earliest date for each provider)
6. Contract Expiry Date- please can you provide me with the expiry date of the signed agreement. Please do not provide me with the framework contract date I require the contract dates of the signed agreement. If the contract is rolling please state.
7. Contract Review Date- Please can you provide me with a date when the organisation plans to review this contract.
8. The person in the organisation responsible for this particular contract. Can you send me the full contact details Contact Name, Job Title, Contact Number and direct email address for each network provider? If full contact details cannot be provided please send me their actual job title.
9.If the mobile phone contract is provided by a managed contract please provide me with the actual name of the network provider along with the number of connections and the internal contact from within the organisation responsible for this contract.
Please can you provide me with the latest information- If the organisations are currently out to tender please can you also state the approx. date of the award along with the information above.
Also if the contract in the response has expired/rolling please can you provide me with further information if available of the organisation's plans going forward with regards to mobiles and the current status?
If this contract was awarded within the past three months can you please provide me with a shortlist of suppliers that bid on the contract?
1. Vodafone and O2
3. Vodafone 124 (30 voice and data, 62 voice only and 20 data only) and O2 1,421 (1250 voice and data, 183 voice only and 116 data only)
4. Vodafone are on 12 month rolling contracts; O2 uses the RM1045 Framework Lot 6 for initial 2 years until July 2021, with the option to extend for a period of 2 years.
5. Vodafone N/A; O2 deployment commenced July 2019 with a contract signature date of 10th June for the Supplier and the 5th June for the Council.
6. Vodafone N/A as these are rolling contracts; O2 expires either 2 or 4 years after the signature date of 10th June 2019 - subject of to the call off 2 year extension period option being taken.
7. Vodafone is reviewed annually as part of budget setting process; O2 will be reviewed prior to initial period expiry at the start of financial year 2021, and decision made at that time on the enactment of the 2 year extension period option.
8. Strategic Lead - IT
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.