1) How many sample products were analysed for hazardous chemicals in each of these years: 2017, 2018, 2019.
2) How many breached legal limits?
3) Please breakdown by chemical, as per the spreadsheet attached.
4) Please breakdown by product category, as per the spreadsheet attached
5) How many prosecutions were made in each of these years, following the presence of a hazardous chemical over legal limits.
Please see attached document Appendix A.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email email@example.com if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.