1. The full details of any selective assistance grants or any other development grants paid and/ or approved to the private company Amazon in relation to the siting of its commercial premises in the borough.
2. If the grant is connected to a grant on any Government grants register or other government database, please provide the name of the grant, grant identifier, title information and description of the grant, and amount that the council has given to Amazon from that grant application.
3. The details of any rate relief or any other financial assistance given to Amazon in relation to its commercial sites.
4. Copies of any contracts (including any indexes, appendices or supplements) between the council / government and Amazon.
5. Copies of any other documents held by the council, relating to the above or to any other commercial transactions between Amazon and the council.
3. Locker Adj Kiosk At Grays Town Centre, Grays, RM17 6QF - the customer receives transitional relief. Amazon L C Y2 Unit 2, London Distribution Park, Windrush Road, Tilbury RM18 7QAN - they are not in receipt of any rate relief.
You are free to use any information supplied to you for your own use, including non-commercial research purposes. However, any other type of re-use, for example, by publishing the information or issuing copies to the public will require the permission of the copyright owner.
Where the copyright is owned by Thurrock Council, you must apply to the Council to re-use the information. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to re-use the information you have been supplied. For information where the copyright is owned by another person or organisation, you must apply to the copyright owner to obtain their permission.
If you are dissatisfied with the way in which the council have managed your FOI request you can pursue an Internal Review by contacting us using the above email address. Your request will be considered by the Strategic Lead for Information Management who will update you with the outcome of the review.
If you remain unhappy following the outcome of your Internal Review you may wish to refer your case to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), details of this organisation can be found at www.ico.org.uk . Please be advised that the ICO will not consider your case until they have confirmation that you have already been through the Internal Review stage with the council.