Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 012, 2020
Dell Road, Grays
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
Prohibition of vehicular traffic in Dell Road between its junctions with Fairfax Road and Hampden Road.
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable water engineers to carry out urgent repairs to their apparatus.
4) The alternative route for northbound vehicles is Hampden Road, Hathaway Road and Russel Road, for southbound vehicles the alternative route is Fairfax Road, Hathaway Road and Hampden Road.
5) The Notice will be in force for 21 days from 9am on Wednesday 19 February 2020, although it will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016. It is anticipated that the works will be completed by Friday 21 February 2020.