Traffic Regulation Order (TRO)
Temporary prohibition or restriction on roads
Order number: 123, 2019
1) The Borough Council of Thurrock is satisfied that it is necessary to restrict or prohibit traffic in the above road without delay because of the likelihood of danger to the public or serious damage to the road.
2) The Council, in exercise of its powers under Section 14(2) of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and all other enabling powers, has therefore made the following Notice:
Prohibition of vehicular traffic on Allensway, Corringham, from outside 2 Allensway to its junction with Andersons.
3) The purpose of the Notice is to enable Essex and Suffolk Water to carry out urgent repairs to their apparatus.
4) The alternative route for northbound vehicles is Andersons, The Sorrells and Allensway and vice versa for southbound vehicles.
5) The Notice will be in force for 21 days from 11am on Wednesday 11 December 2019, although it will apply only on those days and during those times when indicated on site by the presence of the appropriate traffic signs in accordance with The Traffic Signs Regulations and General Directions 2016. It is anticipated that the works will be completed by Wednesday 18 December 2019.